Re: Tempest foldover on right side

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 08:18:19 EST

Well the rom set is V2, good point on the boundary limit. I don't recall off
hand, but when I get home tonight, I'll tape off the bounding box on the
screen, and see. Wouldn't think it would be the Deflection trans, as I
replaced all the Transistors with new when I re-capped, and did the LV
upgrades. Don't think I have any V3 roms handy, but I'll check and see if
that makes a difference.

Thanks for the input, gives me a few things to check.

Kevin