Re: Asteroids T/S

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2009 - 21:48:56 EST

Well like I said, I'm note 100% sure what I'm doing. As for the SA, I have
more than 1 board I'm working on, so it would be nice to know how to do for
other failures. If I have to T/S address lines etc.

As for the Vrom 5000-57ff, and the Vram 4000-47ff both those check good with
the fluke.

What is the DVG test?

Kevin