Re: Tempest foldover on right side

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Tue Dec 22 2009 - 01:24:20 EST

Just wanted to mention I posted about exactly the same issue with a 6100 I worked on before. It's on a SW cockpit running a low-res 25" tube. The "walling" (which is a good term for this error) happens on the left side (instead on top like Kevin's video shows) but in case of a vector that's all pretty much the same.
This is also with a 314 board without the protection board (but I installed the first basic Atari suggested protection mod diodes). It also has the LV2000 installed.

I never got a reply back then. I made a video of it too, here it is. The walling is esp. visible when you get hit or f.i. when zooming in on the death star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aePHZsifvIA

So, I'm following this with great interest...still gotta fix it.

Op 22 dec 2009, om 04:16 heeft Zonn het volgende geschreven:

André Huijts
andre.huijts@upcmail.nl