Re: Troubleshooting Sega Space Ship (Space Wars Clone)

From: Mark Shostak <shostakmark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 10 2010 - 20:29:20 EST

Bill,

Sorry to be a prick, but, let's stay on topic. This thread is about
troubleshooting. Feel free to post academic items in the original thread, or
start a new one. Better still, if you want to question me, do it in private
mail. Please don't raise the noise floor to where people can't follow the
thread.

> I have never seen a Rockola CCPU with an edge connector.

Are you implying you've seen every board they've made? Remind me again, how
long have you been doing this?

> Are you sure about that?

Yes. See above.

> Regarding Sega Space Ship being a variant of Cine Space Wars, are you
saying that there was a Rockola Space Wars?

No. All I said was that Rockola had a CCPU that used a single edge connector
in a similar or possibly even identical configuration, and wondered if it
was coincidence. There were no implied messages.

Thanks,
-Mark