RE: Battlezone Troubleshooting

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_ptd.net>
Date: Sun Feb 28 2010 - 11:36:41 EST

It was difficult to catch the distorted objects in a picture so I took a
couple of videos of it. It happens on the right side of the screen about an
inch from the side.
This video shows the objects distortion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rmarketgame#p/u/0/5YT1OpLopXI

This one shows the distortion in the E of the word Battle.
http://www.youtube.com/user/rmarketgame#p/u/1/Lgq_FAkuqv4

Thanks
Rich