Re: burning proms

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 13:37:15 EST

Success, Barring my ignorance on the 74s288 chips. The 93446 worked for the
74s287 chip perfect.

I copied the original, and just burned it straight up without doubling the
image size using the copy command, and it worked.

Now to get my hands on some 93448 chips to see if they work the same for the
74a288.

Very nice, now I might just be able to get these other 3 Tempests up and
running soon.

Thanks for the education.

Kevin