Fluke software revs

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 11:23:44 EST

Posted this on the Techtools list, but haven't gotten a response. So maybe
some of you guys here that use the Fluke 9010a know?
What's the difference between version 2B, and 3A of the software? I need to
get some eproms tomorrow to make sure that my copied bin files work 100% but
I'll have Version 3A software that I can upload to the FTP site in the next
day if any one wants it. Simple upgrade, just need 3 27128's, and snip one
jumper wire.

Kevin