Re: Asteroids X axis problem

From: Mark Shostak <shostakmark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 13:13:43 EST

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM, <arcaderelics@irongiant.org.uk> wrote:

> I can't unfortunately see any faults when I 'scope out the signals.
When you "scope out" which signals? If the output (X&Y) looks good, then
you're looking at a monitor problem.

Either way, it sounds like a problem in one of the analog sections (monitor
or board), as in a signal clipping.

If you make the picture smaller, does the "vertical line" unfold in an
object?

Do you have a picture?

-Mark