Re: Gravitar text color/WG6100 issue

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sat Mar 13 2010 - 17:48:40 EST

Great tips, thanks ! Checked VR1 & VR2 and they are fine. Will replace the caps around them.

Still need to check the diodes. Yes I especially replaced C100 and C101 with brand new one's. I steered clear from cap-kits because from now I want to use well-known brands AND 105 degr. versions. Also, as you mention I always found it _extremely_ weird that the cap-kits skip the most important one's just to keep the kit price low....

There's no added ground-lead, I actually thought of trying one but haven't done so far.

Text color, the emulated on line game on Atari's site confirms the light blue letters, so I was right about that. Colors are adjusted fine.

Cheers, André

Op 13 mrt 2010, om 21:10 heeft William Boucher het volgende geschreven: