Re: Starwars and Amplifone Issue

From: PJ <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon Mar 22 2010 - 05:53:35 EDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Robertson
  To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:18 PM
  Subject: Re: VECTOR: Starwars and Amplifone Issue

    Oh, THAT PJ....

    Hi!

    I doubt I have non-inductive resistors in stock...Main should have them - I think flameproof ones are, but check with them first...

    http://www.alibaba.com/product/my100275456-100166043-0/Non_Inductive_Wire_Wound_Resistors.html

    Does the distortion change if you change the orientation of the HV unit? Might be the cause...

    John :-#)#

Thanks. The anode lead from the new transformer is a bit too long so its easy enough to move.Phil at Main didn't have anything specifically non-inductive when I was there getting parts. I was thinking of a Dale-Vishay LTO series resistor.