Re: Asteroids graphics and sound issue

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 2010 - 18:38:11 EDT

It doesn't look like a microscpic test screen.. just some blobs in the center.. I'll get a couple pics for tonight..its actually a pretty cool looking issue. __________________________________________________________________ Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet ExplorerŽ 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/