Re: zvg settings and issues

From: Chad Gray <chadsarcade_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 14:49:24 EDT

You can get crafty with your VM.BAT file for game specific settings, e.g.

if %1 == sundance goto sundance

rem normal vmame options here
vmame etc etc etc
goto end

rem sundance specific options here
:sundance
vmame etc etc etc and your added rotation options

:end

Ian did indeed lose the source to the Vector Menu. After a conversation with
him before Xmas, Ian kindly sent me what little routines and test programs
he still had, along with the co-ordinates for the manufacturer and Mame
logos. I started writing a new menu from scratch, some grainy pics here:

http://www.btinternet.com/~chadgray/zvg/

It works OK for me but I've someone else testing it who says it crashes on
exit of Mame. I haven't had a chance to look at the source for a while but
will hopefully sort this soon.

Chad