Omega Race, partial success.

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 18 2010 - 14:10:16 EDT

Ok I've gotten back on this OR board set. I've now got video out. bad 4016,
and Dac, plus some tl08x's

So I've replaced all the Tl08x's the 4016 in y, and both dacs.

Everything looks ok, except the race circuit, track, or force shield
bounding box (whatever the rectangular boxes are called) is not in the
center of the screen.

The racers go around the screen in what appears to be a normal fashion, but
the box is in the upper right corner. Anyone ever run across this before?

I'm going to get the camera out and see if I can take some pics.

Kevin