Re: Atari board differences by cabinet type?

From: Mark Shostak <shostakmark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 14:10:33 EDT

Yes, and monitor type was related to... cabinet type (e.g. 6100 in Tempest
conversion vs. DMH). There were some exceptions, but they were just that,
exceptions.

Also of notable mention is the display pincushion corrector adjunct, which
is another example of h/w specific to a cabinet type (as qualified above).

-Mark