25" Major Havoc - looking for a 6100 HV cage cover

From: Scott McGovern <m_mcgover_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 12 2010 - 09:20:31 EDT

Hello everyone-

In January, I was fortunate enough to buy the 25" Major Havoc that Jon R had put together. I am in the process of completing the work he started in creating such a cool and unique conversion -- I've already started work on finishing up the cabinet.

I am missing a 6100 HV cage cover for the 25" vector monitor set up that Jon built. If anyone has a spare they would be willing to sell to me, please let me know via email (I'm in 08053).

I would also love to get a hold of a few pincushion correctors, too. Clay...any word on those? :-)

Thanks,
Scott McGovern
m_mcgover (at) yahoo (dot) com