RE: Re: Chip order from Ram controls

From: A Maclean <amremote_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon May 17 2010 - 14:39:28 EDT

Haven't posted on here for a while, but …

I have had the same type of bizarre excuses from him,
but the other way around.

Couple of years back he asked for a free sample Major
Havoc SD CPO, and get this, a free set of Star-Wars Cockpit
side-art (all 54sq ft and 10 pieces worth) and some
Black Widow side-art, backed up with big promises of how
he was doing a big run of repro-cabs and I would be his
preferred artwork supplier yadda yadda …

I sent one CPO by FedEx. He denied ever receiving it,
even though Fedex proved 'someone' had signed for it.

I gave him the benefit of doubt, and sent another by normal
airmail. And guess what, that apparently that went missing too …..

In the amount of time he's spent typing lengthy excuse
emails he could have completed some of the ambitious
projects he bangs on about.

Archer