RE: Clay, any news about the pincushion corrector ?

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 00:33:28 EDT

> Is there any news about the pincushion corrector ?
>
> If this is not going to see the light of day I'm going to
> have a try at building the circuit myself.

Hey-- sorry-- I've had a trainwreck of contracting pileups and a bunch of
Ground Kontrol work that's had me distracted. Just behind as usual...

The latest display correctors are working just fine and I did a test build
of some which I took to our old house to test out in my Star Wars last
weekend. ...only to discover that I'd apparently stolen the AVG replacement
out of the SW and I didn't have any spares at that location. *sigh*

So... I just got some firmware for a client to a good stopping point for
the day-- I'll grab an AVG and go over there now and try 'em out.

Will report back in an hour or so. ;-)

-Clay