Re: Preliminary MultiSega MultiSpeech/Sound

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 22:29:35 EDT

So when will we be able to buy everything so we can play Star Trek,Space
Fury,Zektor,Eliminator and TacScan in a Star Trek cabinet and have full
speech and sound support?
I assume this means we will have to junk Clays multi SEGA board.

In a message dated 6/1/2010 10:24:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,