Re: Tragic 19VLUP22 tube...Please help if you can

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 18:08:25 EDT

Here's my photos of the yoke rebuild kit. Very nice indeed. It does make it
hard to goto someone else's house and play their Star wars though, as mine
is no longer sloppy and feels smooth.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Talon.K/YokeRebuild?feat=directlink

As for the new AMP's that's what they are. New. He is having them made,
Korea I believe is the origin of the mfg.

As for the new complete yokes, well they are definitely better than
original.

Kevin