Re: FS: NOS Battlezone bellows

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 17:07:09 EDT

Not trying to torpedo you sale here, but passing along information to other Battlezone owners...

The reproduction bellows are still available from Tom at his website: http://www.wizzesworkshop.com/cart/product.asp?intProdID=19 They're $11 each and he charged me $5 shipping for the bellows & some color films.

Atari NOS bellows, on the other hand, are *much* more difficult to place a value on, as their availability is *very* limited.

Darren