Re: ataricade.com

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2010 - 11:47:58 EDT

I just followed the HREF URLs I could find.  If it wasn't linked from the main page (index.html) or any other page linked on it (etc.) then it was a "hidden" part of the website, and I wouldn't have known to look for it in the caches.

There's an Amplifone FAQ (in PDF format) linked on the "odds and ends" page...

Darren