Re: ataricade.com

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2010 - 17:54:52 EDT

FWIW, the mirrors now have the 13amplifone.htm and testequipment.htm webpages.  There are no links to them from other pages (AFAIK, the original website was the same way). You'll have the edit the URL to go directly to one of them (they do link each other, though).  Unfortunatly, the 13amplifone.htm page is mostly photos, and I didn't find any of them in the caches/archives.  However, many of the images on the testequipment.htm page are there (they're actually still available from ataricade.com, if you know to request them).

df