Re: WG6100 low intensity green missing?

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 09:20:11 EDT

Hey Joe,

This is the same as one of my boards. Go into the self test screen and go to the color/intensity band screen. Are you missing one band? I think one of the intensity levels is out. (Z0-Z2?) Could both boards have the same problem?

In the Black Widow manual, this self test is "screen 5" on page 2-5.

-Werner