Re: WG6100 low intensity green missing?

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 17:09:16 EDT

Hi Joe,

Here are some pictures from my test screen and opening web:

http://picasaweb.google.com/wsharp/BlackWidow?feat=directlink

I'm curious if you have the same missing band in the self test.

I can't see how it would be the monitor with an analog intensity input missing a band like that. I would think one of the bits of the z intensity circuit is dead. Maybe Black Widow boards had a run of bad parts in them.

-Werner

Unrelated but vector related:

Not my sale on Craigslist but a nice looking home owned (but dead) Star Trek in NJ:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tag/1843586989.html