Re: Anyone have a neckboard or a connector for a 19VLUP22?

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 18 2010 - 17:02:15 EDT

Now back to monitor troubleshooting....

My one 6100 I just started using takes a long while to brighten up. If I first turn it on, the vectors are practically invisible (ZVG menu software) but if I turn the brightness all the way up it looks fine. But as it is on longer, the vectors brighten and I get a red dot in the center. After 15 minutes, I've dialed back the brightness knob several times to remove the red dot and have it look okay.

Is this a weak tube or some other problem?

Thanks.

-Werner