Re: Asteroids graphics and sound issue

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 20:19:47 EDT

To wrap this up, I ended up replacing pretty well everything in the scale section I could see on schematics, with nothing working so sent off to Teeray to look at and he fixed it for me by replacing the one chip I didn't replace (Murphy's law!).. H10 the 7404 inverter IC. Thanks to Tim for solving this one!