Re: Vector game flyers?

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 19:03:18 EDT

Flyers fall into the catagory of "Whatever someone will pay for them".
Some eBay sellers put outrageous prices on them because they are
"Rare". While that's true, there is a limited market for them. Usually
you'll have an easier time selling popular games like Pac Man because
there are people who collect Pac Man stuff. There are flyer collecttors
who try to get all from a manufacturer or two and there are people who
collect flyers for games they own. Another reason why Pac Man sells
better. Your mileage may vary but if you sell them on eBay, start them
low and see where they go.