Re: Vector game flyers?

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Jul 30 2010 - 00:50:32 EDT

I collect them for the games I have. I use a big 3 ring
binder for each game (the kind that has a clear 'slip in'
on the front and back. I take the original flyer and
make a color copy. I put the front copy of the flyer
in the front of the binder and the back copy in the back
of the binder. Then inside the binder I have the original
flyer, owners/operator manual, schematics and any related doc's,
FAQ's and what ever inside the binder itself. Everything is
in those clear slips with the 3 holes. Makes a nice point
of reference for each game with some visual impact.

Todd