Re: bad bottlecap transistors causing squiggly vectors?

From: PJ <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2010 - 01:36:41 EDT

I looked at this back when I was battling the Amplifone. You're right, the current sense resistors are critical. This particular beast's resistors were factory. I replaced them with ones from another board I had to no avail. This issue seems to manifest itself as a slew rate issue with the amplifier or a matching issue. There was overshoot on some objects, and on others, crinkled vectors.