Re: Got the V2000 HV blues...

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 12:12:10 EDT

"He's right, though, I've done a lot of "dart throwing" with this particular
monitor. As a test engineer, I should know better - although in my defense,
my area of expertise is aerodynamics, not electronics."

Seems strange, but sounds like you have it licked. Hey and since you are in
Aerodynamics now might be a good time to go fly a kite. :) Sorry I couldn't
resist...

Could be bad fuses, did you just try replacing the 1.5 with one of the
suspect ones with the meter wired in?