RE: Question on selling items

From: Frank Zapotoczny <fzzap_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 20:13:28 EDT

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I am not trying to get top dollar just
a fair price. I am not sure what these are going for today, so I need to do
some research. I have had the game for 5 yrs and it has always played
great. I just do not want to get into the hassle of someone wants the game
but has no experience with owning a arcade game let alone a vector game.

Frank

  _____