Re: Asteroids Deluxe graphic problem

From: PJ <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue Nov 02 2010 - 01:13:55 EDT

----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Moore
  To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 10:58 AM
  Subject: Re: VECTOR: Asteroids Deluxe graphic problem

  That's kinda the way I felt about it Andrew. After spending a couple hours getting the CPU side running, I just knew it was only a matter of time. Then I got the odd graphics, and It was like I would find 1 bad chip, and it would only correct just a tiny portion of the problem. Had I only known.. :)

  Kevin