connector housing for Atari Battlezone coin door

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 16:07:19 EST

Anyone know what size/type/series connector that was OEM on BZ coin doors?

I'm putting together a coin door to restore mine to original. It had a blank door on it when I got it. The plug was hanging inside... with wiring hacks to hook up a pushbutton mounted on the coin door. I'd like to identify and procure a matching connector housing to put on my re-built coin door.

It's a rectangular 24-position, and it doesn't seem to have either of the standard 0.093" or 0.084" pins I'm used to finding in pinball machines and video games of this era (neither of my pin extractors work, anyhow). The housing is also of a higher density than the common series' Molex housings. It's about the size of a 15-pin (3x5) but it's 24-pin (4x6). Anyone familiar with these?

df