Re: Building SWCP Amplifone monitor - need some help debugging issue!

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sun Jan 09 2011 - 15:52:35 EST

the spot killer will shut the beam off, but you can crank the brightness up and see everything with retrace lines. the spot killer is going off, so you should have good X and Y, if Z is faulty from the game pcb (a rare problem, but nothings impossible) you might get whats happening.

So, do you get an orange glow in the neck of the tube when its on and running? and what happens if you crank the screen voltage up, do you see everything but with retrace lines? (you should)

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com