Re: SW ESB ROMS

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 18:29:56 EST

What do you mean it won't program? Are the blanks you're using really blank
or what error message are you getting? There is no way the code you're
On Jan 17, 2011 5:23 PM, "Chris Loggans" <cloggans@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to do a repair on a SW ESB boardset that has the original Atari
ESB conversion kit installed. It appears that I have a problem with one of
the ROM's on the daughterboard (136031.105 and 136031.106). I've tried
downloading two different ROM sets off the web (including the ones from
GameArchive) but my EPROM burner doesn't like either one of them and refuses
to load them so I'm not sure what's wrong. Does anyone have a known good
set of ESB ROM's, or at least a known .105 and .106?