Re: Missing caps on Gravitar, Black Widow,

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2011 - 12:56:37 EST

Thanks for the great info.

Here's what I found on the Gravitar board.

C28 was the correct value
C34 missing
C27 was 100uf now .001uf
R46 was 22k now 10k

So I assume someone at some point converted it to a Black widow, then
someone tried to convert it back to a Gravitar and didn't finish replacing
all the caps/resistors back to their original values.

So I now have all the values correct, and the volume is a bit lower, but all
sounds are present.

Thanks guys.

Kevin