R: Now that is a rare vector game: Space Pirate

From: vernimark <vernimark_at_vernimark.com>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 18:53:03 EST

hi,
i'm vernimark :)

hantarex vector b/w monitor was very common in italy; used in atari
cabinets build in italy and zaccaria conversions of cinematronics games. In
this last case a new sound board was designed in order to include A/D
circuit, usually on monitor main board

on the contrary hantarex colour vector monitor was very rare, but very very
rare!
I've one and on it's tube I found burned TEMPEST so I suppose it was used in
some atari cabinets