WG6100 Bloom

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 14:13:14 EST

Got a P314 deflection board that's giving me blooming problems. Have swapped
a known good Deflection board in place of it, and everything works fine.

So I assume all the frame mount transistors are working good, and the HV
sections, and Neck board are also good.

The Deflection board in question has the tall stand off addon board from
atari.

I have replaced Q101 with an NTE50, and Q100 with a MPSA07. D104, 105 new.
ZD100, 101 new. R100-103 new.

I have not replaced C100-103 yet, as I don't have any on hand. Could those
caps be causing the problem?

Kevin