Re: WTB: 6532a

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 09:58:07 EST

(Appologies, not directly vector related, but a follow-up to a vector-related question)

Which Gottlieb boards require the -A version?  I recently bought a number of "standard' (not -A) 6532s as spares for my Gottlieb System 80 MPU and sound boards.  Did I get the wrong thing?  The schematics/manuals don't seem to specify -A.

And to bring it back on topic...

Are there other arcade (including vector) applications are there for the 6532-A, aside from the already mentioned Atari CAT box?