Re: Assistance with Star Wars w/Clay's ESB Kit --- SW novram clobber?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel_at_helitronix.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2011 - 19:47:17 EST

My memory is that you would need 2 Novrams to make this work the way you want. Each game has it's own incompatible format for data in the novram which it wipes out at startup when you load the other game. If you had a dedicated novram for each, this problem would not happen.

You could make this mod yourself if you want to make use of two Novrams.

I had the original version of Clays kit and my SW to ESB switching did the same thing as yours.

Joel

Sent from my iPhone