RE: New ZVG vector mame menu

From: Barry Shilmover <barryshi_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 13:45:25 EST

Chad,

The menu looks great! Thank you so much!

I was going to take a crack at re-writing it, but you saved me a bunch of time. :)

Do you know when you might be adding configurable controls? Especially around the selection of the menu/exit.

Right now, I have my CP wired up to use the p1/p2 buttons for selecting the menus and games and I have an extra button for 'exit to menu' (I have MAME mapped to use 'q' to exit and old menu uses 'esc', but that no longer works. I want to simplify exit to menu for people, but I dont want to let them exit to DOS.

Barry