Re: New ZVG vector mame menu

From: Chad Gray <chadsarcade_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 15:43:38 EST

I've now got rotation fully working (as of about 10 mins ago!), currently
you can press a key to rotate cw by 90 degrees til you get back to the right
way around. I just need to get the setting read in from a cfg file or
parameter now.

Sundance is an example I covered in the advanced usage readme in the
downloadable zip - you have to pass it parameters to flip the x and y axes.
You can do this with a bit of jiggery pokery of the vmm.bat file. The code
to do this is listed in the file.

Chad