RE: New ZVG vector mame menu

From: Barry Shilmover <barryshi_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2011 - 11:13:59 EST

Working with the original menu. here are a couple of issues I am seeing.

First, if I run a game, exit to menu, run another, exit to menu, etc for 4-5 games, the menu stops loading games. I get the loading vmm.bat gamename on the screen, but nothing happens on the vector monitor.

Second, I am running in DOS. The windows 95 load screen come up. If i let it go, the menu comes up, but any key resets the computer. if I hit 'esc' to get rid of the screen, it works fine.