Last run of ZVGs

From: Zonn <mlists_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 17:22:07 EDT

Hey all,

We're populating the last of our ZVG PCBs, and this has to be our last
run. Some parts are becoming hard to get, and the cost of assembly is
getting high.

We found 42 ZVG PCBs and were able to get all the parts we needed.
They're currently being manufactured and, since I'm keeping two of them,
40 will shipping in 2 to 3 weeks.

The website is taking orders now (zektor.com/zvg), and we're selling
them on a first come first serve basis.

We're making these because we found these PCBs while doing some spring
cleaning, but we're not going to have any more PCBs made, so this it!

We're also out of Vectrex cables and won't be making anymore, but
they're easy to make and all the info, including Digikey part numbers,
is available online in the download section.

-Zonn