Unusual WG6100 Deflection Board Problem

From: Malcolm Mackenzie <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Mar 19 2011 - 10:53:09 EDT

Hey guys.  I've rebuilt a few 6100 deflection boards, including the one I'm currently having a problem with.  I rebuilt the low voltage section and it worked fine, so I put it in my spares pile.  Just pulled it out and I'm getting no video.  I hear deflection chatter, I have the correct voltages on pins 1/8 and 5 of P900, but no video.  It's almost like I'm getting no Z output.  Anyone with greater knowledge than I have an idea?  The rest of the monitor tests good with another deflection board.