Re: FS: Boxing Bugs and Quantum complete part out

From: <aubhtr_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 14:24:23 EDT

I never said I was running an auction. I simply said I would entertain offers.

That would be offers for the complete game via picked up or shipped. An offer for both games picked up or having to deal with shipping. Offers for just one or two parts, etc. I would like to see where the interest lies.

If nobody is interested I'll just hold onto them for awhile

But if others agree with you, that'll be fine as well. I'll offer the games, parts elsewhere.