Re: G08 width and centering problem

From: <kstillinger_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 00:59:27 EDT

Still killing me..

  Replaced Q701 and Q702 with subs and no help.
  I think the only active components I haven't replaced in X amp are biasing diodes on Q702 (check ok with diode meter check) and Q700. I guess I could swap Q700 with Q600 to test that theory.

  Two other things I can think of to try-
1- remove feedback link from coil to width/height inputs on IC600.
2- try to feed X signal through Y amp. I recall doing something similar on another XY monitor some years back. This is a little radical..

  I've given up on HV units before, but not the deflection boards.