Re: G08 width and centering problem

From: <kstillinger_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed May 04 2011 - 09:47:10 EDT

Well, it is done.

Socketed and swapped over a IC600 from a parts board and BAM- Tac Scan is up in all it's glory.

So, my G08 bad horizontal centering and width problem was caused by IC600.

It makes me wonder if you could bypass the chip and still get decent centering/size adjustments with the pots and a little hackery.

Thanks for all the input from everyone.

Kerry