Re: Wicked intermittant Amplifone (Ampliphone) issue

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 16:17:25 EDT

pj pj wrote:
> [...]
The last monitor I had through here with a heater to cathode short was a
Vectorbeam Space War. The symptom was the picture got very fuzzy and
bloomed a bit. I was unable to fix it with a transformer, had to dig out
another 19" B&W tube from my reserve stock. I do recommend picking up
any 19" colour or B&W TVs that were made in North America to harvest the
tubes...

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com