Re: Wicked intermittant Amplifone (Ampliphone) issue

From: pj pj <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 19:38:02 EDT

I ran the game for a couple of hours last night with the screen bias down a touch, and we were fine. I'm going to elevate the screen to just above where I had it set originally and let it cook.

I'm glad that the degree of "warm" is normal. I have a fan on the back door that blows on the general area of both deflection, but was concerned about things getting maybe too warm.